The Copy mailbox tool available in the Migration section of the Control Panel allows you to copy the contents of a local or remote mailbox to a local mailbox on your hosting account. In this article we will show you how to copy a mailbox from Yahoo.
1. Log in to the mailbox that you want to copy at https://mail.yahoo.com.
2. Access the Account Security section of the Account Settings page at https://login.yahoo.com/myaccount/security/.
3. On the Account Security page, find the App passwords section, and click on the Generate app password link.
4. On the next page, type a descriptive name for the app such as Copying a mailbox via IMAP.
5. Click Generate password, and copy/save the password somewhere safe as you will need it.
1. Log in to your hosting Control Panel, and go to the Copy mailbox subsection of the Migration section.
Note: If the local mailbox is with an addon domain, make sure the correct domain is selected from the Domain drop-down menu in the Select a domain section.
2. Fill in the following details under Source IMAP account credentials:
3. From the Destination mailbox drop-down menu, select the local mailbox where you want to copy the contents of the Yahoo mailbox.
4. Click on the Continue button, and allow some time for the process to complete.
A detailed log of each mailbox copy operation gets written in a directory called "imapsync" located in the /private directory of the hosting account.