SmartVPS - the complete multi-account hosting solution!
Each individual account comes with free backups, addon domains, PHP-FPM with OPcache and server-side caching for lightning-fast sites. And all this at a great price!
2. Once you have downloaded the archive that contains the installation, you need to upload it to your hosting space.
You can either extract all the files from the downloaded archive and upload them, or you can upload the archive and use the web hosting Control Panel's File Manager to extract the package.
The best way to upload big files or multiple files is via FTP. If you are not sure how to upload the files, please visit this page.
If you are installing the application in your main domain, or in a subdomain, you may need to delete the default index.php file first. You can do this either via FTP or through your web hosting Control Panel's File Manager.
3. You need to create a MySQL database for the e107 application. You can do this through your web hosting Control Panel's MySQL Databases section.
You also need to create a MySQL subuser for e107. You can create it from the MySQL Databases section of your Control Panel as well. Be sure to grant all privileges to the MySQL subuser.
4. To start the installation wizard, open in your browser the URL where the extracted e107 files are located.
5. After the installation has started, choose your preferred language and click on the "Continue" button to proceed.
6. On the next screen "MySQL Server Details" enter the following information:
MySQL Server: localhost MySQL Username: You need to enter the MySQL username you created at your web hosting Control Panel's MySQL section for your e107 application. MySQL Password: You need to enter the password you assigned to your MySQL user. MySQL Database: You need to specify the MySQL database you created for your e107 application. Leave the option Create Database? unchecked. Table Prefix: Leave the default value if you are not installing multiple instances of e107 in a single database.
Click on "Continue" to proceed. You may get a prompt asking if you wish to overwrite the data on the existing database. Click the Overwrite button.
7. You will get the MySQL Connection Verification and Database Creation screen. Click Continue.
8. The installation will display the PHP and MySQL Versions Check / File PermissionsCheck screen. Click Continue.
9. Complete the remaining installation steps; no server-related information is required. You will need to create an administrative user for e107; select any username and password combination you want. Choose a name and a theme for your site.
10. After the installation has completed: - delete the file install.php from the directory of е107. You can do this via FTP or through the File Manager interface of your hosting Control Panel. - set the file permissions for e107_config.php to 644. You can find more information about changing file permissions in this article.
Important notice: You should monitor the site of the software vendor for any security updates of your installed application.
All prices are in USD and include VAT. No setup fees. Minimum contract period for shared hosting services - 12 months. Full prepayment for the contract period. 100-day money-back guarantee. No automatic renewal. Fees for domain registrations and SSL certificates cannot be refunded in case of an early contract termination.