75% OFF ALL NEW PLANS + 100-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Ordering a domain name
You can order domain names through the "Order" -> "Order / Transfer Domain" section.
On the order page, you need to enter:
- the domain name you want to register.
- the hosting account it will be attached/parked to. This step is needed for the proper calculation of the domain price, according to our reseller discounts.
- the DNS configuration option. If you choose your domain to use the DNS configuration of the main domain of the account, then any custom DNS records you have at the DNS Manager of the hosting Control Panel will be applied to the newly-registered domain too. If you uncheck this option, then the domain will be set with the server default DNS records. You can always change the DNS records of the domain name later.
- check the option to agree to our general Terms of Service, and that you understand the ICANN verification policy.
- enter the WHOIS information for the domain (registrant/administrative/technical). By default, the fields will be filled with the data of your reseller account.
Please note that you must have available parking slots on the hosting account you choose to attach the domain to.
After the domain is registered, you can view its management options (claim, domain management) at the "Hosting Resources" > "Domains" section.