Hosting for web agencies makes perfect sense and here we delve into the reasons behind this and how we can help you grow your business.
- Why Would You Want to Host Your Clients’ Websites?
- It’s Easy to Become a Hosting Provider
- Your End Clients Can Use Our Customer Service Too
- Our Reseller Program Is Free To Use
- Our Reseller Program Is Transparent
If you own or represent a website design agency, chances are that you are in need of a web host. After all, these beautiful websites that you are making need space of their own.
Of course, you could just design the website for your client, set it up on a hosting of their choice and move on to your next project. But in that way, you will be leaving a lot of money on the table. Money that you could otherwise make on an annual basis by providing your clients the full service.
Why Would You Want to Host Your Clients’ Websites?
Let’s take a look at the reasons why hosting for web agencies is a good fit:
- Recurring revenue stream – while designing a website could earn you a one-time payment, providing the hosting service could guarantee you a continuous stream of income. You could resell our hosting service to your end clients and make profit based on the growing discounts we provide for having multiple accounts, but we will get to that later. Cross-selling and having multiple streams of income are the foundation of every stable and growing company.
- A familiar environment for your work – web hosts tend to have various different setups, and with so many companies out there, you could run into various compatibility problems when it comes to deploying your end product on a live server. There could be an Apache module that’s missing, or the PHP version might be different. The possibilities are quite many. That’s why it’s always better to use one host that you are familiar with and you know exactly what to expect.
- Complete service – your clients will be more comfortable knowing that you provide an end-to-end service, so they won’t have to bother with hosting configurations, control panels, paying multiple providers. After all, people prefer to have everything in one place. Not all folks are tech savvy, and most people have not even heard of managed WordPress hosting, shared servers, FTP, PHP, MySQL, and all that other “geek stuff”. That’s why they come to you – to get a website online with as little hassle as possible.
- More satisfied customers – when you are able to produce a website and have it online, from start to finish, without unexpected technology-related issues, it makes for a seamless experience for your customers. You become a one-stop service for them as you not only build, but also host and perhaps maintain their web presence. That’s a nice convenience for your clients to have and they will surely appreciate it.
It’s Easy to Become a Hosting Provider
Given these advantages of hosting for web agencies, the only question that remains is why wouldn’t you want to do it? Some business owners are afraid of the additional responsibilities and all the extra work that’s involved. That’s where we step in as our reseller program is specially crafted to help you focus on what you do best while we will take care of hosting and supporting your customers.
The cornerstones of every good web hosting service are fast and reliable servers, and efficient technical support. We provide you with these things in a very straightforward and easy-to-implement way.
Your End Clients Can Use Our Customer Service Too
This is a major competitive advantage for our reseller program compared to those of other hosting providers. If you check similar offerings by other companies, you would notice the fine print stating that customer support is provided only to you – the reseller; you are solely responsible for providing your own clients with support. This could turn into a serious issue for you, because when it comes to hosting services, users tend to have questions and/or issues around the clock, on a daily basis.
Developers often play around with the inner workings of the site ending up breaking stuff. There could be incompatibility issues due to a recent update of your application or the hosting environment. The possibilities are quite many and website owners need to get in touch with a technical representative right away, regardless of the time of the day. You could be asleep or on vacation – it does not matter, our support team is on stand by 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We will do our best to help your end customer without revealing the identity of ICDSoft as the actual hosting provider.
Our Reseller Program Is Free To Use
Hosting for web agencies should be easy to start with. The reseller programs of other providers usually require you to choose a payment plan right away. Without even knowing if you would be successful or not, you will have to commit yourself to a certain monthly fee for your reseller plan. This could be a risky move and might not pay off at the end. Basically, you are asked to purchase a hosting account that you can scale up and down among your end users. This program is a bit difficult to understand at first and requires a lot of setting-up on your end.
On the contrary, our reseller program is absolutely free, transparent, and much easier to understand. You are not obligated to purchase any services. You can register your reseller account for free at https://reseller.icdsoft.com/Register . Once you have signed up, you can access the Reseller Panel at https://reseller.icdsoft.com/ to view the interface and get familiar with its features.
Our Reseller Program Is Transparent
With our reseller program, there is no need to commit yourself to buying a large hosting account to divide it among your end users. Our reseller program provides you with growing discounts based on the number of accounts claimed at your Reseller Panel. You purchase a separate hosting account for every client you wish to host here and in turn your reseller discount grows. You can check our discounts table at https://www.icdsoft.com/en/reseller. We’ve done our best to make the process of ordering hosting for web agencies as smooth as possible.
Here is an example of how this system works. Let’s say you are new to our services and don’t have any accounts with us, but you would like to become our reseller. You can start by registering for a reseller account. Then, you can log in to the Reseller Panel and order a new hosting account from the Order menu -> Order Hosting for web agencies. As that would be your first hosting purchase, you will be prompted to pay the regular price. When you order a new account through the Reseller Panel, it will be automatically claimed to your reseller account. Now that you have one claimed account, you would be able to purchase another one with a 40% discount. The discount increases by 10% for every subsequent hosting account purchase until it reaches 90%.