If there is no step-by-step tutorial available for the e-mail program of your choice, the information here should help you access your e-mail account with your local e-mail client.Both POP and IMAP e-mail access is supported. You can find a short comparison of both protocols here:Differences between POP and IMAPIf you want to access your e-mail via unencrypted connection, you can use your domain name for incoming/outgoing mail server. If you prefer to use encryption (which is recommended), you need to use the following host name for both incoming and outgoing mail server: mail.your_server.comYou should replace your_server with the actual host name of your server. You can find your server's host name listed in the upper left corner of your Control Panel.In case you use encrypted connection, and your e-mail program requires you to specify explicitly which cryptographic protocol you are using, you have to select SSL for the incoming e-mail server and TLS/STARTTLS for the outgoing.For username, you need to enter your whole e-mail address. The password is the one that you have assigned to your mailbox. The same login credentials are valid for both the incoming and the outgoing e-mail server. If you are using the IMAP protocol, there should be a setting in your e-mail account properties related to "IMAP server directory", "IMAP system path", or something similar. There, you need to enter the following value written in capital letters: INBOX
To configure the Microsoft Outlook App for an iPhone or an iPad with iOS 10 to receive and send email on our servers using IMAP and SMTP over SSL, you can follow the steps below. In this manual we are using example domain name and email address, so please make sure to replace:
email@example.com with your email addressyour_server.com with your server's host name (you can find your server's host name listed in the upper left corner of your Control Panel)
1. Once you have the application installed, open it and tab the Get Started button.
2. Enter your email address and tab Add Account.
3. Select Setup Account Manually.
4. On the Select your email provider screen, select IMAP Under Advanced.
5. Enable the Use Advanced Settings toggle.
6. Specify the following details:
IMAP Hostname: mail.your_server.com (replace your_server.com with the server's hostname)
IMAP Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (replace email@example.com with your email address)
IMAP Password: Enter the current password for the mailbox
SMTP Hostname: mail.your_server.com (replace your_server.com with the server's hostname)
SMTP Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (replace email@example.com with your email address)
SMTP Password: Enter the current password for the mailbox
Tab the Sign In button when you've entered all the required settings.
7. Tab the Maybe Later button on the Add Another Account screen.
8. Under the Settings menu for the account, we recommend that you disable the Focused Inbox option. Focused Inbox automatically sorts your messages placing the most important emails in "Focused" and the rest in "Other". Of course, you can opt to keep this feature enabled if you wish.
9. Under the Advanced Settings for the account, make sure that the Spam folder is set to Junk Mail.
All prices are in USD and include VAT. No setup fees. Minimum contract period for shared hosting services - 12 months. Full prepayment for the contract period. 100-day money-back guarantee. No automatic renewal. Fees for domain registrations and SSL certificates cannot be refunded in case of an early contract termination.