ICDSoft is an accredited registrar of .bg domain names. We offer .bg domain registrations to citizens and organizations with a place of residence in Bulgaria.
You can check the full Registration Agreement of the global registry of .bg domain names (Register.BG) here: https://www.register.bg/tld_user_reg/documents/en/terms_and_conditions-v4.9.pdf
The Registration Agreement contains all terms and conditions for registering a domain with the .bg TLD.
Registering a .bg domain
The general steps you need to take to register a .bg domain are as follows:
- Fill in the domain order form in our administrative interface.
- Submit back to us the signed application that you will receive by email.
- Complete the steps for the Identification of the Registrant (if such are necessary).
Filling in the domain order form
When filling in the order form at "Order" > "Order/Transfer Domain", as with any other domain, you need to enter the domain you have selected and the period of registration. If the entered domain is .bg, you would need to add some additional TLD-specific data:
- choose whether the domain would be Protected or not. When applying for a protected domain, you would have to provide grounds for using the specific name, as well as there are additional requirements about the domain name itself, related to the name of the Registrant.
- enter the country/location of the Registrant.
- select whether the Registrant is a person or a company. Depending on your choice, you would need to enter additional information about the name, identification numbers and other information required by the Registry.
In the "WHOIS data" section, you need to enter all required Registrant data - name, address, email, phone, etc.
Submitting the signed application
After filling in the domain order form, we will submit the data to the registry and you will receive the domain application by email. This might take from a couple of hours to up to one-two days, depending on the time of order submission. The signing of the application and its submission back to us can happen in one of the following ways:
- you can complete the application and sign it with your electronic signature provided by a Bulgarian provider of certification services. The signature must be attached in a separate file (.p7m format). If the Registrant is a company, the electronic signature must contain its name in the certificate.
- if you do not have an electronic signature, you have to visit our office to sign the application.
Identification of the Registrant
An important matter when registering a .bg domain is the identification of the Registrant with valid personal document or company registration documents. When signing the application with an electronic signature, the signature itself assures the personal identification of the person signing the document. In case you would be signing the document in our office, your identification will be completed by presenting your personal identification documents (ID card, passport). The identification of a company is done by submitting documents such as Current Status by the Trade Registry, court registration documents or EIK registration. If the company is listed in the Bulgarian Trade Registry, then the identification will be done by us electronically and there is no need to submit legal documents.
Name server management
If you prefer to manage the name servers of the domain through this interface, then ICDSoft will be set as an Administrative contact for the domain. To enable this option, you will need to select "I would like to set up my domain through the interfaces of ICDSoft" in the Domain setup field on the order page. If you select to use the website of Register.bg you will be able to manage the name servers of the domain only through Register.bg's website. In this case please also enter an "Email address for authorization" for the Register.bg site.